Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is a weak acid that forms when chlorine dissolves in water, and itself partially dissociates, forming hypochlorite, ClO−. HClO and ClO− are oxidizers, and the primary disinfection agents of chlorine solutions. Hypochloroqus Acid (HOCl), is one of the most potent and natural disinfectants in the world, with rapid and prolonged action.
DolfinPods are HOCL in a stabilized tablet form that create an environment where virus, bacteria, fungi, and other microbes cannot survive.
How does it work?
- Hypochlorous (HOCL) is nature’s natural defender of your healthy cells.
- When pathogens invade, your immune system sends white blood cells to the point of invasion.
- Those white blood cells are primarily Neutrophils.
- The Neutrophils engulf the pathogens.
- Then react to make HOCL to destroy the pathogens.